After this Week Two, I have learned that research is a never ending process and I will continuously take place as the new situations or events happen in school. Now I can identify better what kind or issue we are talking about. Identifying the better the situation can help us to address it in a better way and find a feasible and practical solution according to our school settings.
I have listened interviews from prominent people that helped me to understand the leadership role and the importance or research made based on well supported foundations, the variety of sources available and strategies to approach them.
I could say that they talked about real situations, real and feasible solutions. We can see similarities to those found in our school.
Also, knowing about the nine areas where we leaders inquiry (Staff development, Curriculum development, Individual teacher(s), Individual student(s), School culture/community, Leadership
Management, School performance and Social justice or equity issues) helped me to make my wonderings in a focused way.
No comments:
Post a Comment